Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekly Dr. Appointment

I love/dread going to the Dr. every week. I love it because I have a sonogram every week and I get to see Jake. Knowing he is doing great eases my mind. I dread it because it takes so darn long. Today I arrived at 3:00 and finally got to leave around 4:45. During my appointment, I took the opportunity to read New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series. It is such a great book/series--I am encouraging everyone to read it/them!! The Dr. was happy to report that Jake already weighs 3 lb. and 10-12 oz. Jake is almost 4 lbs!!! That is such good news since we are at risk to "not" grow! Go figure! At this rate he'll be bigger than Carter (carter was 6 lbs. 1 oz.)I have a little less than 8 weeks left and believe me it can't come soon enough!! Still tired...can't wait to not be tired...on that note..I'm going to bed!

No comments: