Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Detox Day 3

I'm hungry.Really hungry. I've almost quit like 5 times today. I keep reading sites and am getting conflicting information. I was doing the capsules, but then I read don't because your body has to work to digest the capsule. I also saw that I should be drinking ALOT more water and I haven't done that either. Crap!! I feel like I have been wasting time!! No point in doing it if I am doping it wrong.I weighed a minute ago and have gained 3 pounds. What the crap? I haven't eaten in 3 days...
I do "feel" good though--when the cayenne isn't burning...
I was headed to the fridge and Brooks said my stomach looked smaller. I questioned his honesty and he promised he wasn't lying. That was enough motivation to get me through the night. I'm going to bed.

No comments: