Thursday, January 22, 2009

Detox Day 4

Okay so those 3 pounds from yesterday are gone. So technically I have lost 2.2 pounds as of this morning. The salt water flush tasted great this morning. Is that weird? Today was good. I went back to adding the cayenne pepper in the drink and it was drinkable. I read last night about people having these terrible headaches and I was thinking that's weird because my head hasn't hurt at all. Big Mistake! The mother headache has been hangin around all afternoon. I want to take something or drink a coke but I can't. I didn't get much sleep last night so I guess that is a factor. I am honestly not hungry, but if I smell food then this ravenous sensation takes over. We still have leftover chilli and Brooks finished it off tonight. It looked awesome and I almost cried a little because I wanted a big bite of it...I am about to go drink my last lemonade stuff and have some tea. then it is bed for me!! At midnight, I will have gone 100 hours without eating!!

No comments: