Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

I'm not sure how 2010 and 2011 passed without a blog update. oh wait. I have 2 active little boys and I'm still learning the art of time management as a stay at home mom! New year, fresh start, new challenges for us. I'm excited. I've been trying to decide what goals I want to accomplish this year over the past week or so and blogging is on the list. Just in looking over the very few posts from 2008 and 2009, there are so many things I had forgotten. Time just passes so quickly. I am attempting to post something every few days. Ha. We'll see.
Accountability when setting goals is a great motivator. So here's my public announcement for the handful of people that actually read this.

My top 10 goals for the year 2012
1. Blog about our family.
2. Read the Bible chronologically.
3. Learn how to sew.
4. Make a new friend. (a real live one)
5. Read 2 books a month.
6. Spend time each week with Carter and Jake individually.
7. Organize my junk room.
8. Create an office/sewing space.
9. Exercise 30 minutes a day.
10. FOLLOW the budget we have in place.

All are doable. Just gotta do them.

We spent the first day of this new year doing nothing really exciting. We went to church. I napped. Brooks napped. Boys played with the leap pad. We read some books. Brooks went to the grocery store. I planned on taking a pic of all of us. Maybe tomorrow.:)

No comments: