Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cooking with Jake

It's raining again today and Jake and I were at home all day (with the exception of taking/picking Carter up from school.) Jake NEEDS to be DOING something. Usually, it involves playing baseball, football, golf, or any other sport he deems necessary. He's not much on sitting still. He and Carter were beginning to argue over EVERYthing, so I decided to give him a lil one-on-one time and let him help me freezer cook. Today I made more spagetti bake, enchilladas, and chocolate cake. (We didn't freeze the cake though.) Here are some pics of jake "cookin"
His giggles and smiles were so worth THIS mess!
He really liked using the measuring cups to scoop the enchillada sauce!
Carter came in to see what we were doing and decided he was gonna "help"
After we finished enchilladas, we decided to bake a cake!
Jake loves mixing! Love him so!
I loved having this time today. Jake kept saying,"I'm cooking, Mommy!" He was so proud. My heart is full.

No comments: