Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daddy is off = Play Day

Today was a FUN day! I had a dr. appointment! Everything looks great and we scheduled the sonogram for January 26th! Cannot wait to find out if this baby is a BOY or a GIRL! I honestly have no intuition about what gender this baby is although I haven't craved sweets like I did with Carter and Jake!God knows what our family needs and I'm content with that!
After the appointment, I came home and picked up Brooks and Jake and we picked Carter up from school. We totally cheated on our no spending money on eating out since Brooks got a nice bonus from work.

After lunch we went to the MS Children's Museum.(I got free tickets from facebook.yay!) The boys LOVE going to this place!Here is Jake in the sound booth!
Carter would concentrate so hard to get the water spraying at just the right place!
Here is a video of the boys dancing in front of a green screen.

video coming soon...


Later today, I took my first sewing class! It was alot of fun! I learned how to use my machine and how to do appliques! Here is a pic of me and Brenda with our creations. (I just met Brenda tonight.)
Brooks was pumped when I got home and told him I had already sewed the rip in his pants he needed fixed. and just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, I felt our baby kick for the very first time. Thankful for days like today and all the blessings God freely showers me with.

No comments: