Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dr & Smiles & Paint

I took Carter to the Dr. Friday afternoon after feeling guilty for taking him to daycare. It turned out his ears were pink and throat irritated from drainage. He is on another antibiotic and we will start giving him Claritin for allergies. Aside from that, Carter continues to be such a happy baby. I kept the nursery this morning at church and I am still convinced that no baby is as awesome as mine. Other babies cry and I just don't know how to operate like that.

We've really been pushing Carter to eat and were happy to know he has gained 8 oz. since last week! I gave Carter some chicken and peaches yesterday after our morning trip to Wal-Mart. I could tell he was starting to get tired since it was close to nap time. I guess he wanted to eat but couldn't fight the sleepiness. I saw him begin to drift away and I said "Carter!" He didn't even bother to open his eyes. He just smiled really big. I almost cried. Okay I did cry. He is just too cute. I love him so incredibly much and those small moments are so very big in my heart.

As for the other one...
Jake has really been kicking. He kicks all the time (day and night) which worries me! God, please let him sleep!! We painted kilz in Jake's room to get ready for the blue and brown.(his room was green) I like to get things done, but painting is not my favorite and technically Brooks has to do it and he thinks we have plenty of time. I reminded him that football starts in 2 weeks and we would be gone alot so that seemed to make more sense for him! Go figure!I can't believe tomorrow is Monday!

No comments: