Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mrs. Jenkins' water broke!

What a busy week we've had. That seems to be the norm these days. Sunday Brett (Brooks' bro) came by to visit. That night Carter fussed and cried for hours. It was a combo of 1 year vaccinations and teething. He never cries, so it was unbearable for Brooks and me. Monday I was pooped by the time I got home and I crashed as soon as Brooks got home. Tuesday night I went to a Kelly's Kids party and bought Carter some stuff. Wednesday night we were recognized at Pinelake for joining the church and of course by the time we got home and got Carter ready for bed it was almost 9! Another busy day. I've almost been a walking zombie. It rained pretty hard yesterday and a puddle was waiting on me in my classroom this morning. Between classes I ran to the bathroom and on my way back my neighbor teacher was outside my class laughing. I questioned her and she says that one of my students sees the puddle and says, "Oh no! Mrs. Jenkins' water broke!" A little comic relief always feels good when you don't.

No comments: