Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where did the summer go?

I decided to create a blog in June and now 2 months later I just thought about actually doing this to keep everyone updated! School started August 4th (yeah, I know...) and life has been super busy! I am doing National Boards this year, new baby Jake will be here Thanksgiving, and my house never seems clean. Carter just celebrated his 1st birthday on the 9th and I just can't believe it. This has been an amazing year with him in my life. I thank God everyday for blessing me with him! So since i skipped over this summer I will do a quick recap. I posted pictures of a few things. Okay so summer...Belly grows with Jacob "Jake" Thomas Jenkins, I did music with VBS at Pinelake, nephew Drew stayed a week here visiting, we went to the beach 4th of July week, we visited grandparents, and got to see Carter's friends (Jack, Apple, Sarah Kate, Parker, Cooper, and Reed), Rachel got married (I was matron-of-honor, Carter was ring bearer or rider - he rode in a wagon while Paul's, nephew Jonah, pulled him) I did a fit-pregnancy class at the YMCA and Carter started daycare---real daycare with big, tough looking kids. The kids at daycare looked scary to me so I can't imagine how Carter felt. I finally stopped crying after a week...Carter loves daycare. I know we did way more than that, but I guess that's why you are supposed to blog more frequently. I'll try weekly. We got a new computer last week after the Dell crashed for the 3rd time. The new computer has a picture program that allows me to directly post to this site. That is what got me here in the first place. I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! You've done such a great job. Who cares about a clean house. Play with that baby! and FEED him!!!!! Love you, mer